Payroll Technician | Ste-Julie or Terrebonne and remote * FILLED *
If you are looking for a growing and innovative company and would like to progress in a human environment, this job offer is for you !
Our client offers a range of architectural products adapted to the housing market and employs approximately 1,200 employees. He wants to add a payroll technician position to his team currently made up of two payroll professionals. The incumbent will be responsible for the payroll operation of more than 130 unionized and non-unionized employees and will use the ADP Workforce Now system. As the company is expanding, this group of employees will be expected to grow.
Benefits offered :
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance
- Group RRSP
- Telecommuting 2 days / week
- Opportunities to get involved and grow within the team / company
- Human management
- Good working climate
- Collaboration and mutual aid
Main responsibilities :
- Produce and verify payroll for the different factories and offices (Quebec, Alberta, Ontario)
- Create new payroll codes, modify programming as needed and ensure that payroll production complies with laws and regulations
- Participate in the payroll year-end preparation process and produce tax statements
- Initiate and follow up on vacation calendars
- Process and make discounts (DAS) and check group insurance invoices
- Act as a resource person for any question relating to group insurance and group RRSPs
- Support for human resources
Required profile :
- 3 to 5 years experience in payroll full cycle
- DEC in administration or any other equivalent training
- Payroll experience in a unionized environment
- Proficiency in Excel (advanced level) and the Office Suite
- Knowledge of ADP, IP Nethris or Paychex and Kronos payroll systems (an asset)
- Bilingualism (french and english)
- Discretion, respect for confidentiality
- Autonomy, speed of execution and ability to work under pressure
Permanent, full-time position, 37.5 hrs / week.
Possibility of working in Terrebonne or Ste-Julie
Telecommuting 2 days / week.